THE BLACK PANTHER HERB
Black Panther is the nick name of a plant genus. It is world's number one medicinal plant species. The leaf, stem bark, and root are used to make powerful herbal remedies for over 20 conditions.
- Anti-inflammatory and neuro-inflammatory conditions,
- Antibacterial, antioxidant, antifungal,
- Antispasmodic and anti-plasmodial,
- Cardiovascular conditions,
- Arthritis/Joint pain,
- Urinary tract and bladder infections,
- Chronic headaches,
- Venereal conditions like Syphilis, Gonorrhea, and Chlamydia,
- Jaundice/yellow eyes,
- Oral thrush,
- Painful menstruation,
- Enlarged spleen,
- Skin wounds,
- Stomach aches and other stomach problems.
Important; The observed anti-neuro-inflammatory actions of Black panther suggest that this plant might be a potential source of new therapeutic substances for neuroinflammatory/ neurodegenerative conditions, such as Alzheimer’s disease. Experiments are in progress to isolate the active components in this plant.